With a degree in bioengineering, chemical engineering or engineering management, you will be poised to tackle some of the most important technical problems facing society. Through our accredited curricula, our professors will guide and mentor you as you build a rock solid engineering, science and mathematical foundation. From there, you will learn to tap your personal creativity and ingenuity to team with classmates to explore specialized fields of contemporary importance. Focus areas include Biochemical and bioprocessing, environmental, biomedical, pulp and paper science, bioinformatics, and pre-medical preparation. Our graduates are well prepared to enter industry or continue their education in graduate or medical school.
- What is chemical engineering?
- It is a broad-based major that involves applications of chemical and biological sciences for improving the quality of lives of people.
- What is bioengineering?
- Bioengineering is the integration of life sciences with engineering to develop solutions for healthcare related problems as well as to create new biology-inspired methodologies for computing, design, and engineering.
- What is Paper Science?
- This is a chemical process-based industry using renewable resources, major focus is on applying the first principles of Chemical Engineering to the manufacture of pulp and paper products.
- What is Engineering Management?
- This major integrates the fundamentals of science and engineering with the management and business disciplines.