102 Roudebush Hall
501 E. High St.
Oxford, OH 45056
The OARS mission is to encourage, facilitate, and support the Miami University community in its effort to obtain external funding for all forms of research, education, scholarly, creative, service, and outreach activities.
- Assisting with the identification of appropriate funding opportunities
- Assisting with the development of proposals, including the preparation of budgets
- Routing and submitting proposals
- Developing subcontracts
- Reviewing, negotiating, and approving all contracts and agreements (including material transfer and non-disclosure agreements)
- Complying with IRB, IACUC, export control, biosafety, radiation safety, and responsible conduct of research rules, regulations, and procedures
- Managing and marketing patents and inventions and forging research partnerships with corporate sponsors