Are you interested in gerontology?
Miami University’s Department of Sociology and Gerontology, in partnership with the Scripps Gerontology Center, offers Master's and Ph.D. programs in gerontology.
Friday, Nov. 17
10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. ET
Register online by Nov. 16
As part of the information session, attendees will:
- Get an overview of our Master of Gerontological Studies and Ph.D. in Social Gerontology programs.
- Learn about the application process.
- Meet gerontology faculty members.
- Hear from current gerontology graduate students.
- Get answers to your questions about our gerontology graduate programs.
Application deadline for Fall 2024 is January 15, 2024.
For questions, contact Jennifer Kinney at (513) 529-2915 or kinneyjm@MiamiOH.edu