Your Next Steps
To confirm your enrollment, please complete the online Intent to Enroll form and pay the $350 enrollment deposit via your online Applicant Status Page. This enrollment fee is waived for scholarship recipients.
The Student ID number needed for confirmation is located on your Applicant Status Page at the bottom of your acceptance message. It is an eight-digit number that begins with a plus sign.
- Once you submit the Intent to Enroll form and your $350 enrollment deposit, the following will become available within days and must be submitted online via your Applicant Status Page.
- Medical History
- Copy of Medical Insurance Card, front and back (upload via your applicant status page or email to SummerScholars@MiamiOH.edu)
- Medication Form (download the form to complete for each prescription to be administered during the program, then upload via your applicant status page or email to SummerScholars@MiamiOH.edu)
- Program Travel
- Recreational Sports Center Waiver and Release
- Climbing Wall Waiver
- Student Code of Conduct
- Team Building Waiver
- Photography Waiver
- COVID-19 Policy Form
- Check-in and Orientation
- Availability for each module is limited and seats fill quickly. Please submit your enrollment forms and enrollment fee as soon as possible to secure a spot in your selected module.
- Scholars who have dietary restrictions should complete a self-disclosure dietary needs form at least two weeks before the Summer Scholars session begins.
- As part of its COVID-19 protocols, Miami requires students have been fully vaccinated for COVID-19 and to provide proof of vaccination 48 hours prior to their Summer Scholars Program session OR to submit documentation for a COVID-19 PCR (not self-administered) test 48 hours prior to their Summer Scholars Program session (uploaded to the portal or emailed to SummerScholars@MiamiOH.edu).
Your Summer Scholars Payments
Two payments are required for the Summer Scholars Program, with separate payment options for each:
$350 Enrollment Fee
(This amount is due at the time of enrollment and must be submitted along with your Intent to Enroll form. The enrollment fee is waived for scholarship recipients.)
- Pay Online: Via your Applicant Status Page.
- Pay by Mail: Mail the payment (check or money order made payable to Miami University – Summer Scholars Program) to the following address: Summer Scholars Program, Miami University, 301 S. Campus Avenue, Oxford, OH 45056. When paying by mail, include a printed copy of the bill you received via email.
(The amount due will be reflected on the student's Applicant Status Page.)
Pay by Mail
Mail the payment (check or money order) to the following address: Miami University Payment Center, Miami University, 301 S. Campus Ave., Room 123, Oxford, OH 45056-3439. Include a note with your payment that references Summer Scholars and identifies the student's full name and student ID number (eight-digit number that begins with a plus sign, which you'll find at the bottom of your acceptance letter on your Applicant Status Page). Please make checks payable to Miami University.
Online bill pay is free with the use of an eCheck, but a convenience fee will be applied to payments made by credit card.
To use the online payment service:
- Locate your student ID number (eight-digit number that begins with a plus sign, which you'll find at the bottom of your acceptance letter on your Applicant Status Page).
- Visit our "Pay Your Bill" page.
- Click the Guest Payers button in the Pay Online section of the page.
- On the Guest Payer page, click Make a Payment and enter the student’s name, student ID number, and term (Summer 2022).
- Review the item information. NOTE: The system does not provide the amount due. Your remaining balance (if you weren't awarded a scholarship) is $730.
- Enter your payment information (bank account or credit/debit card).