Miami is a Worthy Investment
- Payscale.com ranked Miami 1st in Ohio, 22nd out of 282 Midwestern universities, and 42nd nationally for best earning potential after graduation. (Sept 2012)
- Kiplinger has named Miami as one of the "100 Best Values in Public Colleges" since the ranking began in 1998.
- Smart Money Magazine ranks Miami 11th in the nation for return on tuition investment.
- Miami ranks as the top public university in Ohio for a quality education based on student satisfaction, affordability, and success (Center for College Affordability & Productivity/Forbes).
- Miami's 3.7 years to graduation average places it in the bottom half of Ohio schools in cost-per-degree.
- Miami's graduation rate of 81 percent is one of the 10 best for publics in the nation and the best for publics in Ohio.
- Twice as many employers recruit at Miami than at similar sized schools, and they conduct four times as many interviews on campus.
- Miami graduates gain admittance into graduate, law, and medical schools at a much higher rate than average. For medical school, 64 percent of qualified Miami applicants were admitted, versus 47 percent nationally. That number rises to 90 percent for those with a 3.4 g.p.a.