Skip to Main Content

Consolidating, Partitioning, Transferring or Eliminating Departments

The process for consolidating, partitioning, transferring or eliminating departments or programs (stand-alone units that house an academic program but do not have departmental status) is articulated in Section 8.A of the Bylaws of University Senate.

The University Senate Bylaws can be found on the University Senate website.