Medical Laboratory Science B.S.
- Student has earned at least 30 semester hours (AP, Post Secondary, Transfer, IB, etc.), most of which apply to the Global Miami Plan Foundation and College of Arts and Science Divisional requirements.
- Student has earned prerequisite credit or appropriate placement score for 2nd year of foreign language.
- Student has earned prerequisite credit for: BIO 115, BIO 116, CHM 141 & 144, CHM 142 & 145, MTH 151 or STA 261; or equivalents.
- This plan makes several assumptions and should NOT be construed as a substitute for academic advising.
- All requirements are subject to change.
- Please be aware that some MBI courses are only offered in the fall semester and some in the spring; attention must be paid to the prerequisite structure of these courses.
- MBI 487 Medical Laboratory Science Practicum is only offered in the summer and is required before the student's full-year practicum in the final year.
- The Capstone Experience is fulfilled by the full-year practicum (MBI 487, 488, 489)
- Students must complete all requirements in order to graduate.
CHM = Chemistry
MP = Miami Plan
MBI = Microbiology
MLS = Medical Laboratory Science