- Student has earned at least 30 semester hours (AP, Post Secondary, Transfer, IB, etc.), most of which apply to the Miami Plan and College of Arts and Science Divisional requirements.
- Student has earned prerequisite credit or appropriate placement score for 2nd year of foreign language.
- Student has earned prerequisite credit for: CHM 141 (or equivalent), and MTH 151 or STA 261 (or equivalents).
- This plan makes several assumptions and should NOT be construed as a substitute for academic advising.
- All requirements are subject to change.
- Students must complete all requirements in order to graduate.
CAS = College of Arts and Science Divisional Requirements
CHM = Chemistry
MP = Miami Plan
MBI = Microbiology
MTH = Math
PHY = Physics
STA = Statistics