Public Health B.S. KNH
- Student has earned at least 30 semester hours (AP, Post Secondary, Transfer, IB, etc.), most of which apply to the Global Miami Plan Foundation and College of Arts and Science Divisional requirements.
- GMP (36) - 15 Credits at Miami
- Thematic Sequence and Capstone – 12 credits
- Major Requirements – 64 credits
- Electives (16) – 7 Credits at Miami
- This plan makes several assumptions and should NOT be construed as a substitute for academic advising.
- All requirements are subject to change.
- Students must earn 124 semester hours and complete all requirements in order to graduate.
ENG = English
FSW = Family Science and Social Work
GHS = Global Health Studies
GMP = Global Miami Plan
IES = Environmental Sciences
KNH = Kinesiology, Nutrition & Health
MBI = Microbiology
PSY = Psychology
STA = Statistics