- April 1: Application deadline for home school and private school students interested in applying for funding through the Ohio Department of Higher Education. The deadline to submit your Miami CCP acceptance letter to the Ohio Department of Higher Education for funding is April 25, 2017. For more information go to OhioHigherEd.org/CCP.
- May 1: Application deadline to participate in summer, fall, and spring semesters.
- November 1: Application deadline to participate in spring semester only.
The dates above reflect the postmarked deadline for all application materials.
College Credit Plus students must apply to the program each academic year they wish to participate.
Miami University will utilize a single campus application. Students interested in enrolling in College Credit Plus (CCP) courses offered through the Oxford Campus must apply for admission using the Oxford Campus CCP online application. The online application and required application materials must be sent electronically to the Oxford Campus Office of Admission. No application will be considered until all materials have been received. Applicants may only have one active application per semester.
- Miami University's Oxford Campus CCP Application
- Official ACT/SAT Test Scores: Scores must be sent directly from the testing agency to Miami. (ACT school code 3294 and SAT school code 1463) or from the school counselor.
- Official High School Transcripts or Middle School Grade Report(s): Sent directly from the school counselor to Miami University.
- School Verification Form: Completed and submitted by the school counselor. Must include current course schedule.
- Letter of Recommendation: Written and submitted by the school counselor.
College Credit Plus Admission Requirements - Oxford Campus
- School Verification Form indicating student is eligible to participate. A minimum composite ACT score of 25 or a minimum Old SAT score (CR+M) of 1130 or New SAT score (ERW+M) of 1200.
- A cumulative GPA of at least 3.5 on a 4.0 scale.
- A written letter of recommendation indicating the student demonstrates the academic ability and emotional maturity to successfully participate in college classes.
- All data shall be considered that may be an indicator of college readiness.