For top business students, this program gives them an opportunity to start networking and developing their professional skills from the very start of their college careers. FSB Scholars will experience the following:
- Interaction and networking opportunities with visiting business executives, including CEOs and VPs of the nation’s top firms. Opportunities to network with FSB Deans and key administrators.
- Personalized academic and career advising that begins prior to the first day of college.
- Guaranteed placement into the new Business Integrated Core in the first semester, opening the door to the most highly sought business courses.
- Membership into one of FSB’s elite professional development tracks: Leadership & Community Service Scholars or Creativity and Innovation Scholars.
- Meet and greet opportunities to connect with other FSB scholars along with professional development workshops focusing on business etiquette, social media, and branding.
To be considered for the FSB Scholars Program, you must be admitted into the Farmer School of Business and select a major within the school.
For more information, contact Michelle Thomas.