Farmer School of Business Scholars
For top business students, this program gives them an opportunity to start networking and developing their professional skills from the very start of their college careers. FSB Scholars will experience the following:
- Interaction and networking opportunities with visiting business executives, including CEOs and VPs of the nation’s top firms.
- Guaranteed placement in the FSB Scholars Living-Learning Community.
- Personalized academic and career advising that begins prior to the first day of college.
- Guaranteed placement into the new Business Integrated Core in the first semester, opening the door to the most highly sought business courses.
- Guaranteed membership into one of FSB’s elite and competitive programs, including the Buck Rodgers Leadership Program, the Creativity Scholars in Business Program, and the China Business Program.
To be considered for the FSB Scholars Program, you must be admitted into the Farmer School of Business and select a major within the school.