Farmer School of Business Scholars
The Farmer School of Business (FSB) Scholars Program gives top business students an opportunity to start networking and developing their professional skills early. Scholars experience the following benefits:
- Guaranteed placement in the FSB Scholars living-learning community
- Personalized academic and career advising
- Roundtable discussions with the Dean
- Interaction and networking with visiting business executives
- Membership into one of FSB's elite programs, including the Buck Rodgers Leadership Program, the Creativity in Business Program, or the China Business Program
To be considered for the FSB Scholars Program, you must select a major within the Farmer School of Business.
For more information, contact Michelle Thomas.