The CAS provides numerous research opportunities for both undergraduate and graduate students. These interdisciplinary and experiential learning collaborations enable students to work closely with faculty mentors or to develop their own independent research projects.
- Miami receives fourth 2016 Beckman Scholars Institutional Award
- Grant brings India to Miami to study cultural-centered mental health approaches
- Three Miami students win Miami University Libraries inaugural award
- Distinguished Scholar and Junior Faculty Scholar awards announced
- Miami's Undergraduate Research Forum celebrates scholarship
- Microbiology students win presentation awards
- Three Miami students named Goldwater Scholars; one Honorable Mention
- Miami shares in $1 million grant for biohealth research and workforce training
- Miami geologist on team identifying new time frame for the gorilla-human lineage
- Miami introduces HawksNest, a new crowdfunding platform
- Miami's Department of Physics joins acclaimed international network for research on quantum information science
- Climate change is rapidly warming the world's lakes, new research shows
- Ohio nursing homes have emergency plans, but are they complete?
- Zoology major Jocelynne Samu designs her own research program