The CAS provides numerous research opportunities for both undergraduate and graduate students. These interdisciplinary and experiential learning collaborations enable students to work closely with faculty mentors or to develop their own independent research projects.
- Miami alumnus receives highest U.S. award for early-career scientists and engineers
- "What the L?": CAS faculty from diverse fields provide insight into their latest language research
- Miami's Myaamia Center receives NSF grant for "Breath of Life" project
- Leland Spencer receives three national awards for his research
- Miami and OSU geologists collaborate to measure fan celebrations on a seismic scale
- Only 30 percent of Ohioans volunteer, study finds
- Research from Miami's Center for Aquatic and Watershed Sciences recognized in "The Top 60 Papers from the First 60 Years of Limnology and Oceanography"
- NASA Astronaut Michael McCulley presents scholarship to Miami senior
- Elena Jackson Albarrán receives award for book on Mexican history
- Physical health tied to native language use
- MacArthur "genius grant" awarded to Miami University's Daryl Baldwin
- Knowing their tribal identity helps Native American students succeed
- Hailiang Dong promotes new research collaborations between U.S. and Chinese scientists
- Scripps Gerontology Center receives grant to improve Ohio's nursing homes