The CAS provides numerous research opportunities for both undergraduate and graduate students. These interdisciplinary and experiential learning collaborations enable students to work closely with faculty mentors or to develop their own independent research projects.
- Miami introduces HawksNest, a new crowdfunding platform
- Miami's Department of Physics joins acclaimed international network for research on quantum information science
- Climate change is rapidly warming the world's lakes, new research shows
- Ohio nursing homes have emergency plans, but are they complete?
- Zoology major Jocelynne Samu designs her own research program
- Research on sexting, politics and streaming teaches students fundamentals in strategic communication
- Jim Oris receives SETAC Fellows Award
- Lauren Misel: solving biological problems with computers
- Paul Urayama receives 2015 CAS Distinguished Educator Award
- Discovery Café: Everything you wanted to know about …
- Biology graduate students win top presentation awards
- New "Partnering with Miami" website invites collaborations
- Enhancements to Miami's Scholarly Commons broadens research impact
- 3-D technology puts human ancestor bone replicas into Miami students' hands