The CAS provides numerous research opportunities for both undergraduate and graduate students. These interdisciplinary and experiential learning collaborations enable students to work closely with faculty mentors or to develop their own independent research projects.
- Shellfish graveyards offer glimpse of ocean's pristine past
- Miami professor develops online organizing tool for research collaboration
- Two Miami faculty awarded national humanities research fellowships
- Phyllis Cummins named Researcher of the Year by Ohio gerontology association
- Belk Greenhouse is year-round home to stunning blooms, research discoveries
- Assistant professor of psychology receives Rising Star designation
- What might have been: A Miami psychologist's research on regret
- Miami alumnus receives highest U.S. award for early-career scientists and engineers
- "What the L?": CAS faculty from diverse fields provide insight into their latest language research
- Miami's Myaamia Center receives NSF grant for "Breath of Life" project
- Leland Spencer receives three national awards for his research
- Miami and OSU geologists collaborate to measure fan celebrations on a seismic scale
- Only 30 percent of Ohioans volunteer, study finds
- Research from Miami's Center for Aquatic and Watershed Sciences recognized in "The Top 60 Papers from the First 60 Years of Limnology and Oceanography"