Save 20%* on Winter Term Online Courses.
Complete your winter term courses online! Wherever you are, our E-Campus is your virtual path to success. Affordable. Flexible. All at your your fingertips.
*Discount applies to Ohio Residents only.
Current Miami Students
- Search for winter offerings at all Miami locations—including online courses—at the Course List website.
- Explore your financial aid options. NOTE: Current students, if you are enrolled Winter and Spring your financial aid will disperse one (1) time ahead of the winter term. There will not be an additional disbursement prior to Spring. Learn about important disbursement dates.
- Log in to myMiami and REGISTER!
Transfer, Visiting, or Re-Enrolling Former Miami Students
- If you are not already enrolled as a Miami University student, you must APPLY to become one before registering for classes.
- Thinking of transferring to Miami in the spring? Take a winter course or two and get a head start on your academic studies! Apply now for spring and contact admission to request "early admission for winter."
- If you are a student at another institution who wants to take winter classes at Miami Regionals, you should apply as a transient student. Be sure to visit transferology.com to see how Miami credits transfer back to your home institution.
- Are you a returning former student? Winter is a great time to get back into the swing of academic life—and there is no application fee!