1. Use your Miami University credentials to log in to Navigate Student on your desktop or in a web browser on your mobile device.
2. Once logged in, you will see the “Appointments” icon on the Navigation panel’s left-hand side.
3. Clicking on “Appointments” will bring you to the “Appointments Center” where you can schedule new appointments, view upcoming scheduled appointments, and review any requests from advisors asking you to schedule an appointment.
1. If the appointment is with an assigned advisor, you can click on the “My Team” tab and see advisors assigned to you in Navigate. You can click on one of these people’s names to schedule an appointment directly with them.
2. If you don’t see the person you want to meet with, click on the “Get Assistance” button.
3. Choose the “Appointment Type” from the drop-down menu.
4. Select a “Service.” The service options that populate are based on your major and the advisors’ availability.
5. You can select an available appointment time by clicking on the blue bubble that populates under each date in your selected date range.
6. You may need to select how you would like to meet, virtually or in person. If you are not given an option, it will default to the type of appointment available based on the advisor’s schedule.
7. You can share any additional information, including topics you would like to discuss, questions you have, or anything else you would like the advisor to know before your meeting.
8. You can select what types of reminders you would like sent before your appointment.
9. Click the blue “Schedule” button to confirm your appointment.
If you don’t see who you are looking for at step four in the above process, reach out to the advisor or office directly to see how you should go about scheduling an appointment.
You should also reach out to your advisor or office directly if you encounter the below error message when trying to schedule your appointment.
For more information about how to find your academic advisor outside of Navigate, visit One Stop’s Academic Advising page.
Sometimes, an advisor might send you an email requesting that you make an appointment with them. You can click the link directly in the email to schedule the appointment. You can also log into Navigate Student to view these requests in your Appointment Center’s “Appointment Invites” section.
If you have any questions or need additional options for scheduling your appointment, please contact your advisor and/or the person you are trying to schedule with for assistance.
501 E. High Street
Oxford, OH 45056
1601 University Blvd.
Hamilton, OH 45011
4200 N. University Blvd.
Middletown, OH 45042
7847 VOA Park Dr.
(Corner of VOA Park Dr. and Cox Rd.)
West Chester, OH 45069
Chateau de Differdange
1, Impasse du Chateau, L-4524 Differdange
Grand Duchy of Luxembourg
217-222 MacMillan Hall
501 E. Spring St.
Oxford, OH 45056, USA