Skip to Main Content

Support Resources


How do I cancel my registration and request a refund?

Because of the unique way workshops are built, students are unable to cancel registration for these courses through BannerWeb. See Cancellations & Refunds for details.

Am I eligible to take graduate level courses?

If you are registering for a graduate level course, you must be admitted to the Graduate School as either a degree seeking student or a Continuing Graduate Status (CGS) student before we can process your registration

Apply to Graduate School Now»

How do I access my Miami University email account?

Fees, grades, and other essential details regarding your registration at Miami University can be accessed online. You will automatically have a Miami University email account created. Please check your email regularly for official notices. 

To access email and many Miami University online services, you will need two pieces of information: your UniqueID and MUnet password:

Find your UniqueID and MUnet password

If you are unable to locate your login credentials, call Global Initiatives for assistance: (513) 529-8600

What is my Banner+ / Banner ID number, and how do I locate it?

Your Banner+ (or Banner ID) number is a unique 8-digit number preceded by a plus (+) sign that is assigned to you when your information is added to Miami's administrative software. Miami uses Banner ID numbers instead of Social Security numbers for procedures that require proof of identification.

Find your Banner+ number

If you are unable to locate your Banner+ number, call Global Initiatives for assistance: (513) 529-8600

How do I review and pay my bill?

Directions on how to pay your bill can be found at the One Stop for Student Success.

How do I find what courses or programs are available currently?

For education abroad or away programs visit Education Abroad. To find a non-travel program, visit Workshop Registration.

How do I continue my education at Miami?

Continuing Education does not manage the re-enrollment process for those seeking to continue their education.

  • If you want to further your education by enrolling in an undergraduate degree program or take standard credit courses, please visit Admission.
  • If you are interested in graduate level programs or courses, please visit the Graduate School.

How do I obtain a parking permit?

Visit Parking and Transportation, call (513) 529-8535, or email

Who do I contact for login issues?

Visit the Support Desk. (513) 529-7900 or

What if I have more questions?

Reach out to Global Initiatives at (513) 529-8600 or

Continuing Education

Global Initiatives' Continuing Education offers and administers a variety of credit and non-credit programs that broaden the traditional Miami classroom experience for learners of all ages.