M.S., Texas Woman's University
B.S., Minnesota State University
Gretchen Brademan serves as the Director of the Didactic Program in Dietetics (ACEND-accredited). She has been a Registered Dietitian since 1990 and a nutrition educator since 2008. She currently holds a license to practice dietetics in Ohio and has a past license from Texas. She is a member of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics (AND), the Ohio Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics (OAND), and the Greater Cincinnati Dietetic Association (GCDA).
Gretchen Brademan's interests are in the area of dietetic education with a focus on medical nutrition therapy and the study of adult, pediatric, and neonatal nutrition.
Awards and Recognition
- Outstanding Professor Award (OPA) 2022
- Excellence in Career Development Award (2016)
- Five-time earner of official commendations for excellence in teaching (2012-2016)
- Three-time Top-100 award winner for excellence in teaching (2013-2015)
- KNH 102 Fundamentals of Nutrition
- KNH 103 Introduction to the Profession of Dietetics
- KNH 411 Medical Nutrition Therapy I
- KNH 413 Medical Nutrition Therapy II
- KNH 420 Dietetic Field Experience
- KNH 453 Career Development in Nutrition and Dietetics